Stone cold - Demi Lovato




Long said,

"I can act like normal if I felt numb, and even when I forgot who is she."

I agree, for... "do I." It's easy. It's just to repeat your habit which you already master.

I could pretend nothing, like lying to him

But I like to be honest, I guess.
...
There are no reasons to keep too many things inside, some still OK.

I do feel numb, as usual. It's just better than being blank and forgot everything.

I think I'm supposed to feel something, as I used to do... Somehow... In the past... But I'm still not...

I think I soon get over it... Or I still misunderstood my feeling again and ruin it day by day.

I hope not.

Chilling is always a better thing.

Laying myself on the bed, I think... Oh... I'm so dumb.

Never think of today, when I turn myself into a blind and unacceptable head.
...

I guess I decided to leave it in the words

Since the first moment...

Back to the old dreams when I was a little,
I wish that I could be heartless, or cannot feel anything.

For?

Just not to get hurt at all.

And I chose to forget it or being blank. Or accept it (change my mind to vanish the dissonance... Instead of sitting with it)

Laying myself on the bed... I seem to feel nothing.

And yet, I also try to touch things that hurt me, 
just to feel something

to know that I'm living as a human,

I accept it. Or maybe I already think too much... Too much to think more or feel more...

Unreasonable.

Am I tired yet?

I don't know. Whatever happening to me... Whatever gonna come... Just come... I just want to take a nap... I'm tired man... I'm tired... Really tired... Enough to take my hand off and sleep... 


Comments