i don't love you anymore... - Aruanurian Music


There was a day
that things have changed

I mean... myself

that the moment I looked at the ceiling of my room
It was calling me,
"Cut your hand. Over it. Over everything."

I was fourteen.

At that moment, I've heard the laughing of my sis, and... the voice of my mom.

It stopped me.

Like, idk man

Something happens to me

That ... I was supposed to be dead when it came to me.

I remember there were days, I was walking on the dark road... under the street light

Breathless. That's how I feel.

Like should I just die immediately to end it up. Like everything.

END IT UP!!!

...

And there were days, I woke up, looked at the mirror without recognizing the face I saw.

Like a stranger

My face looked like a stranger

Even my hand sometimes. Or just the whole body.

I see the dark eyes. And something was cover everything.

Those mornings,
were empty.

And there were still days,

I looked at the pictures who I couldn't remember that face

But I did know that I love that man, so much

And cried.

There was still no feeling inside me, so
I felt lost
And empty.

It's not like I didn't feel anything but I knew that something used to be there.

And it's supposed to be.


There were nights I looked at the ceiling, and starting to get fear.

'cause every time I look at it, there is only thing appears in my mind...

"Should I die?"

And shit... It's fucking empty... I need to do something to feel better... and the only thing I could think about,

"Cut your hand, I want to see the blood."

I think that I'm supposed to feel normal... that I should get better... But why... I don't know...

There is just not right...

inside me.



Comments