Starring role - Marina and The Diamond Role



I thought I almost reached my limit
I did not
But I know my limit does exist
Somewhere else
And whenever I touch it
Everything would fall apart.

I can see me in the mirror
Tired
Exhausted
Hollow
Limited

Sometimes I look at him like a stranger... But hell
How can you cry for a stranger
How can you love a stranger
And why you keep drawing that stranger in craziness....
At last
I just keep looking at me in the mirror.

The matter is,
He still loves me so much
And do I
Blindly and badly love him
Then, everything seems impossible to escape

I did think so many times should I end up this relationship
But I just can't let him go
No matter how he treats me or how much we hurt each other
That I can't imagine the moment truly lost him or he may belong to someone else than me
That he should be mine forever,
No matter how long does it take...

But I am
really tired.

Some days, I don't want to see him, for what he has done to me
everything
all those pains, all those scars, all those tears, through day and night
I just know, 
I found my dead body drying in the bed, fading with the numb eyes,
keep asking myself, 
"Do I deserve these pains?"
"Why do I have to suffer like this?" 
... 
I haven't received any answers yet, and the ceil stills look at me. 

Some days, I was at the bottom of the gulf, 
the fear of being abandoned by him always nagging me 
I never feel safe, I never feel loved enough
either trusting...
craving for love, I thought I was a loser I've ever known 
A lovesick

I lose myself when he calls my name...

Ridiculously,
I can't live without him
So better be tired than breathless.
I don't know
I don't know why I love that man so much
To let myself gradually collapsing...

Hell, I'm so stubborn aren't I...
Better no ending
Better never escape from each other
...
Right?

Comments