Ghost - Halsey



Ghost - Halsey

I'm stuck in a relationship that I can't escape, neither can I leave.

I'm always afraid that he will cheat on me, flirt with the other girls... have intimate behavior... or dirty jokes, etc. like he used to do...

He's changed

I know

I can see how much he has changed and done for me

No matter how many times he said no, he hasn't. I still can't trust him.

No more innocent trust.

I put myself too high... thought that I was his priority... but I'm not... while he's the only thing I need in my life.

This game became so unfair, but it was... since we started.

And the loser is always the one who loves more.

That's me. 

I can't leave him... neither can't let him go. 

If he abandoned me... and he did

I rather die than living in a world where he does not love me anymore...



People said that I am too weak, too insane, 

so they ask me to do many useless things: love yourself... you have value... you just find another one... 

NONE OF THEM 

none of them

has known that he was and is everything in my life... the only reason that I can keep living after my parents die. 

They all sound ridiculous... as no one knows what I need... or understand me... knows me... no one

And I am so alone in this world...

So desperately alone...

Why do I have to love myself?

Why do I have to live?

Why can't I cry?  

Why can't I be weak?

Why can't I cut myself?



Then every day I live in fear, 

That's he can abandon me ... things that I thought he would never do... 

I can't live without him but he can...

My future won't exist without but his future can...


I see the Death is smiling to me...


Comments