In the end - Linkin Park




I have everything I need
And,
I should be happy.

but It stills drags me down
I may ask myself, "Should I blame on It?"

Things just get darker and darker
I just keep falling and falling
don't know how to stop

I always tell myself,
and he tells me,
" Try to think positive!"
"Positive!"
I know it,
I know that I should let everything go, I should not matter everything too much, I should not be so negative

Hell, I can't help myself
When I deny what I want, or what I think to fit my mind with my spoke, to fit my spoke with my act, and to fit my act as I should be,
then it is blank.

So what is the meaning of being positive

I think it could save me, everyone said so, even him.

Is it too hard to get out of the comfort's zone?
I shouldn't blame myself, should I?
I should satisfy myself more, shouldn't I?

No one can save me, I guess

so do I...

Tears run, run, run like a catching game
I lay down
sleep
roll
and moaning like a small wounded deer.

I can't walk like I used to be
on this road, hardly drag my legs day by day,
I want to cut it off sometimes, then get out of responsibilities?

The Death couldn't take me away since I met my Hope,

but the darkness and dirty things still around,

but Hope can also be a two-sided knife...







Comments