Dream - Imagine Dragon





Nobody wants to wake up with a dead soul

and senses the numb

or wash their faces with tears
day by day.

No winds

neither cold


I found a naked human in the darkroom,

left in the corner of the bed

Laying and drown in the misty thoughts.


It seems that I start to reject the dread
I don't know
All I do is to sit there, numb, waiting for the salty strings appear on my face.
Over, and over.


I'm sick of my fears, my weakness
Every time,
It's getting worst

As I tend to run away, like a coward.

It was breathless, and my face was so strange again. Greatly strange.

A change in the windand the band covers my eyes one more time,
It can't be unfolded., as I can't see the love from him or anyone.

I was acting like a crazy horse to find anything to cut myself
'cause It was such a lonely world,
but I was sobbing too much, too tired to move... or to think.

Things ain't blank, but painful and lonely as hell.


Comments